Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday memos

God brings us all a long way, doesn't He??? Adopting us into His royal family!!!

For some reason I'm stuggling with my post today! The computer wouldn't let me upload photos like I have the past several days so I tried again to get them in a slideshow.... Now it won't let me add my comments underneath! Oh boy! It's a challenge using this computer (the prompts are mostly in Korean!) I'm really trying!!!!

Tomorrow we have a lunch scheduled with the administration of the orphanage. We then have an appointment to meet Kate again at 1:30. We will ask final questions of the foster mother, and make arrangements to receive Kate before our flight home Wednesday morning!!!

We are doing well. My arthritis is well under control now. Thanks for praying! Tim and I are getting ready to go eat supper! Have a wonderful day today!

Hello girls! It won't be much longer and we will be home with your new sister! I know you will love her! Hope you have a wonderful time in church this morning! Daddy and I love and miss you so much! Thank you for being good for Yada!

Kristy, tell Yuna her "Where's the bathroom" 3X5 card has been a life saver!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are having a great trip. Everytime I read a post it makes me want to travel to pick up Jaelynn. Thanks again for blogging it really helps my wait for my precious baby.

Jill K

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the girls or Mommy have told you guys, but Claire and Callie gave Donny Ray his birthday present when he was there last Thursday....I tell you it has been a BIG hit! He has been dragging that car around with him all over the house and town. He is experimenting to see how well it runs on different surfaces...wood, carpet, the couch, the table....stuffed in a box with the lid closed while running is especially fun. Can't wait to see you guys and Kate on Wednesday! Your pics are great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on all the events that are happening in Korea. It feels like we are there with you. We look forward to seeing your posts everyday. We are so glad that things are going well for you. We can't wait to see you and Kate in the near future.
Love,
Mark, Lynnda, Meghan, Erin, & Mark 3 who is anxiously awaiting his new playmate