Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh, rescue me!!!

Gracious day! OK, the week of Thanksgiving Callie got sinusitis! It was the sickest I think she has been yet in her short life!!! She was soooo miserable! (but, oh my goodness, the DRAMA it inspired; Wowsers!!!) Well, now she's on the mend but has seemingly passed it along to me. I have a huge, stuffy head!!! AND, Claire woke up a couple of nights ago burning with fever!! Oh dear!!!


Thankfully, our dear pediatrian gave me a refill on Callie's antibiotic just in case she passed it along to Claire. (how cool was that!) Hopefully she won't have it as bad. Me, though, I'm sleeping with the humidifier instead of my sweet hubby, and have tissue boxes stratigically placed around the house! I certainly can't complain, though! We seem to have very little illness around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maddie said...

It's that glorious time of year isn't it?! :) Hope you are all feeling better soon!
Tammy

Unknown said...

So sorry that you came down with the yuckies, too, Chelle! I pray you are feeling better soon and taht Claire is spared!
Blessings,
Jill