Monday, February 25, 2008

Sweet dreams....

So last week I was real discouraged about waiting longer than we thought to travel to Korea. It was a real struggle for about 3 days. I just couldn't shake the dissapointment off. Then, I had a dream, and I woke up thinking it was a present from my God! I dreamed I was with a group of women and we were being taken into the labor room at the hospital. We were all in various stages of labor. One got taken almost immediately back to the delivery room (someone from our agency that had just welcomed their daughter home days before). It was a happy time for all of us there, because every one in the labor room knew delivery was IMMINENT! The dream was so incredibly "real" to me, and after a 3 day discouragement battle, I was so encouraged that God indeed knows and understands our hearts! After that dream, I woke up with NO discouragement and all hope was amazingly restored! What a great God we have!

7 comments:

courtney said...

So glad you are encouraged!! You have been on my mind and in my prayers- It's wonderful God is revealing His understanding to you so clearly!
CourtneyS

Unknown said...

I love the many ways God encourages us. He always gives us just what we need, doesn't He? I am praying that your "delivery" comes very soon!
Blessings,
Jill

Jill said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, everyone always says once your child is in your arms, the wait like labor pains just disappear. Thinking of you,
Jill K

Darien B. Cooper said...

What a woman of God you are Chelle Regal! I love the vulnerable, transparent way that you share. It is such a release from a good heart. He is working His wonderful ways in such glorious ways that one day we'll say, "Now, it all makes sense. Only My God could have pulled that one off!"
Love you,
Darien

Anonymous said...

Sounds like God provided you just the encouragement you needed! How wonderful--I hope you get that call to come to the "birthing room" soon!

-Kelly (anniebuster from the Holt BB)

Scooter said...

I always hold my breath when I'm waiting for your blog to come up, thinking "this could be the day they get travel clearance!" I must admit that I, too, was so discouraged for you after reading your last entry. I have thought about you so much since then - trying to think of something encouraging to say to you. I am so glad that God has done it! It is so amazing how He can speak to us even when we're snoozing! I am praying for you and am reminded that God's timing is perfect! Love you!
Angie McGhee

Hayley said...

What a wonderful dream, truly a gift from God. Anyone who has ever gone through the adoption process knows how difficult it can be. Someone actually told me once "you got to have a baby the easy way" - clearly this was coming from someone who has not adopted a baby. There is nothing "easy" about waiting for your child to come home. I'm glad you're more at peace now - feel free to email me if you need to vent. I've had plenty of times when I felt I was going to lose it for lack of better words! :)

Hayley