Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today is already tomorrow

Tomorrow, June 11, Kate Ha Mee will be one year old! But, it's already tomorrow in Korea. I knew I would be thinking about her birth mother and foster mother tomorrow, but TODAY I'm totally consumed in thought of both of them. It is overwhelming to think this child, my child, has been so dearly loved by THREE mothers. Birth mother, foster mother, adoptive mother. Kate Ha Mee has already been on a tremendous journey in her short life, but with a triple blessing.

Father God does the same for each of us. No matter how hard our journey, He ALWAYS gives us what we need in advance, and in abundance ~ no matter what the circumstances seem like.

6 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Very Happy Birthday sweet Kate. As you grow, I pray that you'll realize jsut how loved you were and are and always will be.

Many blessings to you Kate Ha Mee!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Kate! You are thrice blessed and I hope you have a wonderful first birthday.

YvonneW

Cyndi Lou said...

Happy Birthday Kate Ha Mee! What a special family you have been adopted into. God has blessed you so richly! In my book, the 3rd time's a charm.

Also, Chelle, thank you for this short post. I came home today, exhausted and out of energy to do the things I need to do and I sat down at my computer to try to get some inspiration and I went straight to your blog first!! God spoke to me through your post and He spoke loud and clear to my heart. Thank you for being the encouragement I needed to hear today!!

Blessings on you and your precious family!

Love,

Cyndi

DeLynn said...

Thank you for writing this, Chelle. Elizabeth has the same heritage--3 mothers who loved her dearly--and for that we are so grateful.

Happy, happy birthday precious Kate!

Unknown said...

AMEN! And happy birthday to sweet Kate!

Janyada said...

I love looking into her treasure chest of Kodak Moments!.......just like I will continue to look into her TREASURE TROVE of spiritual blessings from three families!!! God gives wooooooonderul compensation to our spirits for the "travels" of our soul and body! Be EVER SO STRONG in Spirit, Kate Ha Mee Regal!!